Farnam Street Holdings is a family-held company that invests throughout North America.
We only make a few investments a year.
We’re looking to acquire companies, in whole or in part, which meet the following criteria:
1. At least $500,000 of pre-tax income.
2. Demonstrated consistent earning power after all true expenses considered.
3. Good returns on capital employed without undue use of leverage.
4. We buy incredible businesses. To us, that means consistently profitable business with simple models and no need for rapid reinvention.
5. A history of honest and fair dealing with customers, employees, and vendors.
Whether you've just started exploring options or made the decision to sell all or a meaningful portion of your company, we would love to hear from you.
We promise confidentiality.